Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saturday's Bar-B-Q

Today, my dad and Pamela were in town for the weekend. So, I invited Jordon,Wendi, Stephanie and Austin and my dad and Pam over for a bar-b-q! Jordon got a Wii for his birthday, so he brought it over and everyone played with it!
I do have to say that it was intertaining when it became my father's turn to play the bowling game!! :) He was such a show off! I had Ryan video tape it, so I will have to have him download some of it soon on our blog.
Since my dad doesn't get the chance to come and visit very often, it took Hunter the whole time to get warmed up to him. When they left, Hunter would give him a light hug and then want down. Hopefully, someday hunter will get used to his papa mott!
It was just nice to be able to bond with my family again. I wish that Chelsea was with us cause we miss her alot!
We have a Sorensen Reuion to go to in about 2 1/2 weeks and we are excited about that. It's in Altamont. I guess it's far enough. :) Chelsea is flying out and will stay for almost a week. It will be so nice to see her again!!
Well... it's almost 9 o'clock and i need to get Hunter in bed. I will post pictures later.
P.S. some other pictures about Hunter learning how to take his shirt off. it's cute!!

1 comment:

The O'Neils said...

Hey... how are you? I am so glad that you have decided to have a blog! I think that it is a great way to stay up with everyones lives :) We hope to see you soon!