Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 4th












Happy July 4th everyone! Where did the month of June go!? I just thought that I would give you an up date on how our 4th went.


That morning ,bright and early at 6:00 a.m., Ryan, his brothers' family and I went and saw the hotair balloons take off. It was pretty cool, and Hunter enjoyed see yogy bear and other balloons go up into the sky.

After the balloons were enough in the air, we left and found a parking spot for the parade. I think that I forgot how long a parade really was! It was 2 hours long! Talk about being hot and sweaty. Yuck! We had fun for the most part. Out of all of us, Hunter had a good time being there and watching all of the peopl e pass and the floats go by. Here are some of the pictures that ryan took.

2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

It looks like you had a fun time. Those are some cool hot air balloons.

Linda Mott said...

Looks to me like Hunter liked the hot air balloons alot more than riding horses. :)