Sunday, August 10, 2008

My baby shower, August 9th





So.... sometime in June, I went with my mother in law to Burlington Coat and she got some baby clothes. I had asked her later on if I could have them and just put them in our closet. I got a bold "no, you can have them when you have the baby!" So i backed off a little. Well, suprisingly I had the baby early and I asked her again and said "mom, you said that I could have the clothes once I had jacob, can I have them now? " She said no, not til you bring the baby home!"

She just kept putting it off! Finally, last week, she said "OK, it was supposed to be a suprise..i'm giving you a baby shower on August 9th! "

I was suprised that it came out of her mouth.. I was told from her that I wasn't going to get one only if we had a girl. Needless to say, I am greatful to wonderful in-laws that thought of giving me a baby shower to help us out! Now, I can say that I don't need to worry about buying baby clothes for a while!

It was a fun, relaxing baby shower. We had all kinds of food and tons left over. The main dish was Bar-B-Q and it got really windy outside, but didn't rain. We had presents outside waiting for me to open, and the wind blew them all over the place.


So, the last post said that I had at least 10 pictures from the disposable camera that I had, but come to find out after developing them, I only got a couple cause most of them turned out really dark! I was so frustrated. oh,well.

Here are the few that I have. enjoy

No comments: