Thursday, August 7, 2008

update on Jacob

okay so, I don't have any up to date pictures right now cause they are getting developed and hopefully, I will be able to put them on our blog soon.
Jacob is doing alot better with his sleeping schedule. Lastnight was the first time that he woke up 3 times during the night to eat. It was so nice to be able to sleep for a couple of hours.
Hunter is so cute with him. Every time Hunter sees Jacob awake or crying, he is kissing the baby's head and holding his hand. I was a little nervous about Hunter adjusting, but he is doing really well!
Jacob is such a wonderful blessing in our home and we enjoy him having him in our family!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you to have your baby. I have not had internet so I just found out. He is beautiful and I am jealous of his hair, poor Gabi has none.

I cried (I know I am still hormonal) when I saw your little baby hooked up to all those machines. I sounds like he is doing well now. I need to give you a call sometime when is good?