Thursday, February 12, 2009

First time in Highchair






















So....I decided that I was tired of putting Jacob in the corner of the couch or on his bouncer to feed him. So, i got the highchair out of the storage unit. I wiped it down really well, and then put him in it. It made him look so much older but is so cute! He loves it! I put him in it all of the time now. When he doesn't want to play on the floor and just wants to be held, I just put him in the high chair with some toys. P.S. the pictures go from bottom to top.



I took a couple of pictures of him in it and then some of him after he ate. He's such a mess. :)






3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

He is so cute!!! You are right-the highchair makes him look SO BIG!!

Morgan Family said...

Wow he looks so grown up. He is so cute! I love the highchair! It is a great thing. :) I just love his smile. Love ya!

mrs. m said...

Oh my gosh! He is getting so big!