Saturday, March 28, 2009

getting caught up!

I haven't been able to up date our blog cause life seems to busy and hectic lately, especially the last few weeks.

Almost 2 weeks ago, it was ryan and i's 5 yr anniversary!! Yooray! Our anniversary was on a friday, and we celebrated it on saturday.

We had a good time celebrating it. We went to the mall and got a couple of shirts for ryan and then we went to Red Robin for lunch, and then we went to the matinee'. The movie we saw was "The Knowing", with Nicholas Cage. It was good, and it kept you on the edge of your seat most of the movie. Very tense movie. We were so tired of an all day activity that we came home and took an hour nap! That was not intentional to take that long of a nap, cause the kids were at my inlaws all day. We had to go grocery shopping and take it home and unload it and by the time that we picked our kids up, it was 9:00p.m.!

Hunter spent the night at my in-laws for the second time in a year and a half! My mother in law always loves to have hunter over to stay with her.

I don't know what I would do with out wonderful in-laws that take such good care of us and our kids!! Thanks Mom for everything!

Well this week was kindof crazy... Not much happened on Monday and Tuesday. Hunter went to school on Wednesday and had a good day. Thursday morning, I went into the doc to see why my blood sugar has been out of control. Long story short, after tell him what symptoms I was having, I had asked him he thought that maybe it was post pardum depression. Yeah, it is. So i'm on Zoloft just til July, which it's bad. I didn't realize but the last few months I was getting bad.

Well..Thursday afternoon , Hunter didn't take a nap. ( which is decreasing fast) and I noticed that he wasn't eating much through out the day. He was really cranky went to bed early (9pm.) which doesnt happen very often either. That night at around 3 a.m. Jacob woke up hungry, so i fed him a 6 oz. bottle, and then put him to bed. Not long after that, Hunter decided to climb into our bed. When he got in on my side, he was alittle warm, but I didn't think anything of it. Who does when your half asleep??

So, he is such a wiggle worm, and all night he was back and forth to his room to ours, and then in and out of our bed. Finally, he gave up and fell asleep on our floor. I took him into his own bed shortly after he fell asleep. Then, by 7 a.m. he was up for the day. Ryan and I noticed that his ears were bright red, and so ryan felt him and said"honey, hunter is burning up"! I took his temp, and sure enough it was 101.1. Yep, he was sick. I felt so frustrated cause this was the last thing that I needed. I guess i needed more sleep.

Saturday: Hunter seems to be feeling alot better today. He hasn't fevered at all. He is still not eating much, which is normal. We stayed in the house all day. It was pretty boring, and hunter was begging to go outside. Now, Ryan is getting it! I think that's going to go around eventually, we'll see what happens!

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Oh dang it. I hope you all get feeling better soon. I'm glad you are able to get on some medicine to help you out too. We love you guys!

Deedles said...

I hate when the kids are keeping me up all night! I'm glad Hunter is better! Hey I have a can of Similac Formula if you want it!

Pamela said...

Glad to learn about the movie you saw. We were wondering if we should see it. Now we will! Another real good one to see is, "Race to Witch Mountain". We really enjoyed it. Five years huh? Don't they go by in a blink...