Saturday, May 2, 2009

*9 months*


i had the boys' hair buzzed for the summer. It makes jacob look alot older.














9 Months


Pictures are above:

I'm always alittle late a posting . Jacob is getting cuter and cuter as he gets older. He is army crawling faster and faster. He even follows me around. It's so crazy! Every once in awhile, I'll catch him doing a push-up here and there, and before I know it, he is going to be crawling! It's so fun to watch the phases that he is going through!!

He loves his brother, hunter! Hunter has been such a wonderful, big brother since Jacob was born. He has and is always helping me when we are in the car and jake is fussy, hunter will give jacob his binki or a toy and play with him. Hunter loves his brother and other kids! I am so greatful and blessed to have such wonderful children!!

Jacob is:
* 18 lbs
*28 1/4 in
*loves to play with his toys
*loves his big brother and parents
*almost crawling!
*laughs alot!
*smiles alot
*loves table food.
*still no teeth yet, but close! (on the bottom)
*loves to go for walks
*loves to swing at the park
*plays pattie a cake
That's all I can think of right now. :)


























































































3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jacob is so cute! I love my nephews :)
Love you!

Candace and Brian said...

I don't know how I ever missed this post but the boys are darling. I love the hair dos.

Morgan Family said...

Wow 9 months! I love the kids hair. It was fun to see you the other day. We need to get together soon! Love ya!