Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January's news...

I would have to say that I am the WORSED at keeping this blog up-to-date! I can't beleive that January flew by so quickly! I have always thought that I was the worsed at keep this blog up dated....

January's news...
Ryan got demoted from his job. He was one of the team leads, and they asked him to step down, so he was on the phones for 2-3 weeks,and then the next week, they put him on probation for a month! On top of all of that, he took a 3 dollar an hour paycut. At the same time, we have been so blessed that he still has a job! I've been so humbled to know that the Lord has blessed us in so many way! Even though it's hard at times.
Just last week, he spoke with the Vise Pres. of the company and Ryan requested a workforce position that was coming available that he knew about cause the guy was leaving, so the vice pres. thought that it was a good idea for ryan to take the position, Ryan had to apply for it. It took about a week to find out if he got it. Yesterday, he was trained for the last couple of hours of his shift.

Today, February 4th, 2010, he started to train for the job. I am so proud of him! He is such a wonderful husband, friend, and father! I am so greatful that I have him as my husband! He is a dedicated and hard worker! I love you, Ryan!

No comments: