Friday, March 19, 2010

March

Can you beleive that this month is almost over with already! I've been the biggest slacker on updating this blog. This month, the boys and I have been passing around sicknesses.. Hunter is always the first one to get sick cause he brings home the germs from school! So we've been to doctors after doctors! Jake has had sinus infections along with diarreha and colds... one on top of the other! I think that I took him in to the doc at least 4 times within the last 3 weeks!

On the 14th, we went to mom's to celebrate my niece, Shaylee and my mom's birthday, and then Aunt Linda and Uncle Dennis had their farewell on Sunday... well.. that early morning, I was chilled, achey and my head was pounding really hard just as if someone had a hammer hitting me in the head! By 8:00 a.m. everyone was getting ready for church, and ryan, the boys and I packed up and went home. I didn't want to get anyone sick!
I was really sad that I didn't get to see everyone, but hopefully, there will be a next time soon!
ummm... what else has been going on?

Our 6th Anniversary is tomorrow (20th)!! I have the best husband! He is such a kind, funny, hard working, understanding man! He loves me no matter what I do wrong or right. I know that he loves his kids unconditionally! We're going to the outback for dinner and then a movie on saturday! I love you, Ryan!
He had an interview with Omniture on Wednesday with 5 different people! They took him on a tour of the building, just as if he was hired. He was in the interview for an hour and a half! I really hope that he gets this job! hopefully, they will be calling for a second interview on monday!
Well... other than the boys and I being sick, everything is good!
Jacob is so funny and cute! He loves to wrestle with daddy and Hunter. He does what ever his big brother does. he talks like crazy, too!
Hunter is doing ALOT better in his speech! They are both just growing up like weeds!!!
I will upload some pictures soon!
love you all! Have a good day!

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

We really missed you and were bummed not to see you. I hpoe you get feeling better soon!