Monday, February 21, 2011

month of February

This month has been a little overwhelming with taking kids to the doctor once and every other week, twice!
Hunter
(last week)Monday: I took him to the doc. and they gave him a steriod. By Wednesday, he was coughing with a runny nose, & the croupe cough was clear.
the following sunday: Jacob had a double ear infection with the right ear being worse. He was on ogmenten for 10 days, and he was getting better so we went back in after the 10th day, and he had another double ear infection! This time, it was the left ear was worse.
After going back and forth to Pleasant Grove with in 2 1/2 weeks, I was tired of doc's~!!
Now, Jacob has had a cough and runny nose since Friday!

On top of that, I decided that Jacob was pretty close to being potty trained, and I was so anxious to put him in underwear and eventionally not worry about buying diapers anymore. I knew that it wouldn't be a full success over night. So, I started around 9:30 Sunday morning. He was having accident after accident every hour and even earlier. I was getting really discouraged and frustrated with cleaning up pee. But, the good thing was that Jacob would come up to me after having the accident and tell me where he peed.
Today is Monday, and he is doing really well with going to the potty. I changed 4-5 pairs of underwear the whole day. I will keep going for the rest of the week. Hopefully, he will be fully potty trained by the first of March!!
Wish me luck!! :)
Oh! One last thing that happened this month. Hunter lost his two bottom teeth!! I can't believe that he is growing up so fast and maturing. I wouldn't know what to do without him in our live!
We love you hunter!
Well... it's 8:30 and i am heading off to work now, so I will post more soon!
have a good night!

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Glad to hear an update. Hope you guys get feeling better soon and GOOD LUCK with the potty training.

Deedles said...

Sorry everyone has been so sick! Yay that Jacob is potty training! And I can't believe Hunter has already lost teeth! How fun! I need to call you we haven't talked forever!

Halo BW said...

Good night! Please post more often!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-cara-menghilangkan-bosan-saat-wfh-yuk-coba/