Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So, I need to appologize for not keeping up on our blog. While i have the time, i thought that i would put in a few words of what has been going on in our little family!

Yesterday, after dinner we went everywhere looking for a new 5 drawer dresser. Ryan said that we could get one for my mother's day gift. (a week late)I was so excited cause the one that I had was broken. So, we to several stores and couldn't find a decent on that wasn't so expensive. Finally, Ryan mentioned about me going to Kmart and getting one cause they had dressers on sale. So, Hunter and I drove over to Kmart to see it. My mother in law met us there cause the dresser came in a box and it was too heavy for me to lift and she had her truck. So, While i was there, I thought that it would be nice to get Ryan a Bar-B-Q'r for an early Father's Day gift. Anyway.... to make a long story short, he called me on his way home and i told him that i got the dresser. So, when he got home, i had the camcorder in my hand ready! When i he came into the door, I said "Happy Father's Day"!! He had a big smile on his face and just chuckled! Well.... I guess i had suprised him and he was greatful that i got it.
Ryan was so beat from working when he got home, that wasn't about to put my dresser together, but after awhile, he decided to do it cause he thought that i would be upset if he didn't right away. What a sweetheart! It took him a couple of hours to do it, and by the time he was done, he had blisters on his fingers.

We watched American Idol lastnight together. Wow! it was really good. Then i went to work.

Now, to tell you what is going on today! At noon, we had a speech theropist come over and observe Hunter. She is from Kids on the move. They have been working with him for quite a while now. Every month that they come over, he is always improving more and more! They just keep saying that he is just a mild little boy! And.... he is stubborn as far as talking. So, he will talk when he wants to I guess. :)
Well.... that is all for now. I will post some more recent pictures later on today.

2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

YEAH.. Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see all of your pics and hear what you have been up to. It was really fun going to the zoo with you. Love ya!

ryannsharidamontague said...
This comment has been removed by the author.