Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday, May 16th Getting Started

So, ryan mentioned at first that we are just learning how to get our blog started. I've been wanting to do this for awhile. So please be patient with me!



I am a little late as far as wishing all of the mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day! I'm probably the biggest procrastinator of all. Oh, well...

We went to Ryan's parents' house for a Bar-B-Q and all of his family were there. It was nice to just to be able to relax. But we had a good time as we always do.

I just want my mom to know how much I love her! She is my hero! She is such a great example to me and to the rest of the family! She makes my day better when i hear her voice. I am greatful that she is my mother!



Also, Ryan mentioned that we are expecting another boy! We had a neat experience while sitting in the Celestial Room at the Provo Temple with the rest of Ryan's family in Feb, and I was just sitting there thinking, and ryan gave me a nudge and said out of the clear blue sky"Jacob Warren"! It kindof caught me off guard. He said "Jacob Warren is what we can name the baby if it's a boy! " Well... Deep down, I think that he knew that we were going to have a boy. He said that the spirit prompted him of that name. Ever since we have decided that name, the more that I said it in my head, the more I fell in love with it! I know that Grandpa Mott will be pleased to have one of his great grandkids named by him.



Well... that's all i have to say for now. I'll post pictures now.

No comments: