Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30th, Monday

So, I can't believe that June has been here and is now gone! I went to my doctor's appointment today and i'm already 31 weeks! I go in again when I am 341/2 weeks to have an ultrasound done to make sure that my amniotic fluid hasn't leaked. I kindof can't wait for that just so that i can see the baby alot better and once again before he is born. The kid moves constantly, which I guess that means that it's a good thing. :) I can't seem to sleep well anymore, getting up almost every hour just to go to the bathroom is getting really annoying.
It's amazing how much I am scatter brained and forgetful! Ryan gives me a hard time almost everyday. oh, well...i still love him! :)

We haven't really been busy since our family reunion. My mother did a good job planning the reunion and alot of family members helped her out!
Being with cousins was so much fun! It has been too long since we had seen them. Hopefully, we can hang out again soon! Candace, you look great! Hopefully, I don't get too much bigger and the baby will be alittle smaller than what hunter was at birth! (8 lbs 13 oz) But if he is bigger, that just meant that he was a healthy little boy! :) My luck, I will never have small babies! oh, well.

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

I can't wait until your next ultrasound. That will be so fun to see little Jacob. :)