Thursday, June 26, 2008

okay, so it's been awhile since i posted anything! We got back from our family reunion on Tuesday. It was a nice place to stay, and it was nice to be able to see everyone again after 2 years!
It was mostly a relaxing place to be and stay. There were games, swimming and movies to watch. I had the oppurtinity to hold a couple of babies! Yeah, I love babies! What can i say? Hunter loves them too, and hopefully, it will be an easy adjustment when our baby comes! I can't believe that i have 8 weeks left! Before i know it, it is going to be here and i will be holding our lil' Jacob in my arms! I think that hunter will be a big help. Everyone says that i am really small, but to me, of course i feel big. I'm already waddling cause it hurts to walk at times. Oh, well...

I guess that's all i have to say right now. Have a good day, and i'll post more later.

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

It was so great to see you at the family reunion. You look great and I can't wait to see Jacob! Love you!