Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aug. 6th

Can I just say that it's so nice when both boys are taking naps together?? That's when I can get the house re-organized and then maybe take a cat nap.
We are still getting used to the change of a brand new baby in our home. Last week, I was at the hospital by myself, waking up every 4 hours on the clock, and going back and forth from the hospital to my house, was a little hard not being able to see Ryan and Hunter.
But.... I am so greatful to a wonderful mother and mother-in-law that take such good care of me and my family! Thanks so much moms!
It has been alot of fun watching Hunter kiss Jacob on the head and running practically over to him when he cries to see what the matter is. I think that he is going to be a big, protective brother.
I need to have ryan or myself to take pictures of Hunter holding Jacob soon so that i can put more picutres on our blog.
Here are a few more pictures.

No comments: