Tuesday, August 5, 2008

more pictures





I thought that I would sit down while I had a few minutes and post some up to date picures. :)

We got home on Sunday August 3rd. I'm relieved that I don't have to stay at the hospital anymore. Staying there for 5 nights without Hunter and Ryan to be with was enough!

Now, that we are home, I feel overwhelmed with having 2 little boys, but I know that I will get used to it. :)

Hunter is already such a big help. He loves Jacob already and loves to kiss him on the head! It'll be interesting to see how Hunter changes and grows up as the days go by. Hopefully, he will interested to be potty trained soon so that I don't have to change diapers ALL day long!

Jacob has his days and nights mixed up and it seems like he is always fussy for something. But... I do have to say that he is such a miracle and i'm very greatful that he is here and with us!


Here are some pictures of the nurses giving him baths and then my mom giving him an actual bath in the sink.


1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

He is absolutely beautiful. I love all that hair and he looks filled out I think. How fun. Our boys will be so close in age. I'm so glad you are home and that everything is working out. Jhett has his nights & days mixed too. We can be sleep deprived together. :) love ya!