Saturday, August 16, 2008

I don't mind putting updates on our blog, but I guess I just don't have enough pictures. So, I will have Ryan take lots of pictures today and I will post them too.
The last couple of days have been alot better for both Jacob and I. I think that he still has his days and nights mixed up but he is getting alot better. He's awake more often during the day.
Hunter loves his baby brother! He likes to kiss him on the head and in the eye. Then his way of cuddling is he'll put his head on Jacob's head. It's so cute. I am so glad that Hunter has and is adjusting to another baby very well. I am lucky to have a child that loves babies as much as I do! :)
Well... that's it for now. I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

I am glad that Hunter is such a great big brother and loves Jacob. He is such a sweet guy. You are very blessed to have two great boys!