Monday, September 29, 2008

Update on our family

Well... we had the special oppurtunity to bless Jacob on saturday! Ryan did a really good job. It was short and sweet. Jacob looked sooo cute in his tux. It was actually what jordon wore when he was blessed. I forgot our camera to take pictures, so i was bumbed.
He was such a good boy and slept through the blessing. afterwards, we went to Golden Corral for lunch. The food wasn't all that great. It was busy and I forgot to call in advance and make reservations. I will be more organized next time. :)

I wanted to thank every one that came to the blessing! There was a big turn out, and we were so excited to see everyone!! I am so grateful for family and the friends that we have! We are so blessed! thank you for supporting us and Jacob!
I'm grateful for the priesthood that we have in our home. I'm also grateful for ryan. He is an amazing man, and I love him dearly! It will be 6 years that we have known each other on Halloween night, and 5 years that we have been married next march! We of course have had our ups and downs, but i wouldn't trade him for the world! I love you, Ryan!

We went to Jacob's 2 month check up today! He is 9 lbs 11 oz! Yep, he is a big boy, and he is 21 3/4 in. long!! He is growing just too fast. Why can't they just be small for a while??!
We love him anyway!!
Well, that's all to post for now. I am going to put jake's outfit back on and take pictures and then post them soon.

4 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Sharida it was so fun to see you. I agree Ryan did a great job on the blessing. The food was great and everything turned out wonderful. You have enough on your mind to worry about reservations. it worked out perfectly. I can't believe how big he is! I go in for our 2 week on Thursday....we'll have to compare. That's so special it was Jordon's outfit. I had no idea. Love ya!

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see the pics of Jacob in his blessing outfit.

Sounds like things are going well, I am happy to hear it.

Briana said...

I am so sorry I missed the blessing. My flight flew in just an hour too late. I heard he looked adorable and it was beautiful.

Riley and Steph said...

I am so glad Jacob's blessing day was so sweet. I was so bummed that we couldn't make it and you invited us - how sweet! I can't believe your baby is getting so big! It goes by too fast that is for sure! My baby is turing 2 in 3 weeks!