Monday, September 29, 2008

more update

Jacob is 2 months old now. I can't beleive how fast he has grown and how much he changes each week! He weighs 9 lbs 11 oz. and is almost 22 inches long! I guess I have chubby kids no matter if they are preemie or full term babies! :) Oh, well.. he is cute anyway..

Hunter just started his transition play group 3 weeks ago. He is doing very well and loves to play with the kids. I drop him off and pick him up after an hour and a half. (9:30-11a.m.) and goes on tuesdays.
I thought that I would be hard for me, with him being gone,but it actually is nice cause I can go do what I want with just the baby.
I have backed off on the potty training cause I don't feel or think that he is ready. so, we will start again when he turns 3 in November.

Ryan is staying busy with work and watches the boys when i go to work at night. He's getting the taste of being "Mr. Mom"! it's good for him. :)

No comments: