Sunday, September 14, 2008

pictures

i know that these pitures are kindof the same pose and picutres, but this is all i have for now. these were taken at 6 weeks! can you beleive how big he is getting!?
what an angel...

I had to give bad news. I went to pick the pictures up and because they were kindof expensive, I had to get the package that didn't come with the c.d. so I can't download them on the computer. so sorry!

I do have up dated pictures that aren't professional that I am going to show you.

We are going to bless jacob in 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited to see my family again.

Well... it's 9:30 p.m. and I hear Jacob fussing so I better go and take care of him.here are the pictures.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so cute!!! He looks alot like Hunter.

Candace and Brian said...

It is way hard to take pictures of them at this age.....everything looks the same-just different outfits. He is getting big. We are planning on coming for the blessing and I can't wait to see and hold him in person. Love ya!

The Keele's said...

Awe he is precious! All these babies everywhere!!! It's too much lol Oh and here is a link to the site where you can get cute backgrounds for your blog - http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ On the left the second option is free backgrounds- click there and tada! Cuteness!

masonmadness said...

He is getting so big. Thanks for the phone call the other night. It was great to talk to you...even if it was only for a minute.

Riley and Steph said...

He is a cutie! I love all the blonde hair - it reminds me of my little (big now)guy!

Briana said...

He is so cute! I am sad I will miss the blessing. Take lots of pictures!