Monday, September 1, 2008

KiddieKandids

Saturday was such a long day. I had made an appointment to get the kids pictures done at kiddiekandids at 11:30 a.m. I had to be there at 11:15 to sign in. Well I got there at 11 and they said that one of their cameras were not working and there were a couple of families ahead of me.
I am so glad that my in-laws were there to help me out! So, thank you so much!
Well.. while we were waiting, hunter would run up and down the isle and run into people. I was trying to catch him, while at the same time waking jacob up so that I could feed him. Jacob finally woke up so I changed his diaper cause he was alittle messy. In the meantime of changing him, he decided to have squirt all over my shirt and pee at the same time! I was wearing a pink shirt. I only had a couple of spots, but still I was not ready for a dirty shirt!
It was finally our turn and we did 6 poses. 2 of hunter, 2 of jacob, 1 of me holding jacob with just his diaper on. I wanted one with him naked and me holding him, but didn't get the chance to do it, and then 1 of Hunter holding Jacob. Well... when it got to the point of Hunter holding Jacob, it was not a good moment. Hunter was stressing out and Jacob was fussy. So, if you can imagine 2 boys crying at the same time! That, was interesting. Since hunter wouldn't hold Jacob, one of the girls held jake so that it looked like Hunter was holding jake.
While changing jacob into a different outfit, he peed all over me.
All of these pictures turned out really cute. Now, it's just deciding what poses and sizes to get is hard for me.
After the pictures were done, it was my turn to choose what I wanted. My in-laws entertained hunter by going to the "Build a bear"store. They would go back and forth to the benches in the isle of the mall. I guess hunter bent over and stood there while peeing on the floor. All I had was a new pair of shorts for him. His shirt, shorts, socks were soaking wet! So, my mother in law had to go to the disney store and buy a new shirt for hunter. At this time, it was 2:30 almost! We had been there for 3 1/2 hours! I was so tired that I couldn't think of what I wanted and we hadn't had lunch. So, I gave up and told the girl that was helping me, that I would come back with my husband.
Ryan got home at 6:15p.m. and I told him that we needed to go back and get the pictures, and he didn't want to. So, we still don't have the pictures but I will get them this week.
In a nutshell, It was a very long day.
I will post them when I get them.

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Oh wow! That sounds like an exhausting day. So sorry!!! I am excited to see your pictures. I bet they are darling.

Angie Judd said...

Wow! What an eventful day!
Is Hunter potty trained?? I haven't even started with Logan, and he just turned 3....Hunter is such a big boy!
I'm excited to see the pictures. I bet they are great.

masonmadness said...

I hate days like that. I think only a mom can identify with you! Anyway you will have to let me know when you get your pictures. BTW...I'm not sure that we are going to make it to the baby blessing because Mark has a thing for his work that weekend that we have to be to but we will see. If not, know that we are thinking about you!

Jamie said...

I am sorry you had such a hard day. I hate it when both kids are crying and there is only one of you. It would be nice to have several pair of hands. Thank goodness you have wonderful inlaws.

Briana said...

Oh wow! What a crazy day. I am excited to see the pictures.