Friday, August 22, 2008

Good News!

Well... we went to the doc's yesterday and Jacob is now off of the oxygen!! So, we have all been relieved with that. He's growing fast! He's up to 5lbs 15oz. I can't believe he will be a month old on the 27th!

Lastnight, he got up at 11,3&6 and he's nursing a lot longer and better. I guess I shouldn't be too worried as far as pumping cause i'm getting plenty. He is still getting tummy aches but not as much anymore. The doc. says that the reason he is getting them is because he is preemie and his tummy hasn't expanded enough yet. I still give him mylicon and grip water.

Yesterday, also my mother called and said that she was going to pick jordon and stephanie up and come over and visit. We ended up going to Chuck-A-Rama for dinner. It was alot of fun to see the family again and be able to get together.

6 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Yeah for being off oxygen!

Riley and Steph said...

I am so glad to hear that he is off oxygen! What a relief. Everyone at work asked about you Friday night! I will have to tell them. See you soon.

Ramanda said...

You are such a good mommy! I always envy the mommy who have premies because you get to have the little newborn stage a little longer than a full term eight pound baby!

He is oh so precious! Makes me want one!

love you!

Morgan Family said...

I am so glad he is off the oxygen. It was fun to see you all on Thursday. Love you.

Briana said...

I am so glad he is off his oxygen. He is so tiny and precious!

Jamie said...

I am happy to hear he is off oxygen. It will allow you more freedom.