Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Birthday and Conference

First of all, I need to thank stephanie and Justin for coming to the party and bringing their camera and taking pictures! They are always prepared when it comes to taking pictures! I also want to thank every one for just being there for my birthday! I had a really good day!
I requested peach cobbler for my birthday instead of chocolate cake, and my father and mother in law were really nice enough to do a dutch oven dinner for me at their house! It was really good food. We watched the second half of conference on sunday with Ryans' parents and I really enjoyed all of the sessions of conference. I was really touched by all of the talks! I think that my favorite was Elder Iring and Pres. Monson's talks.
I can't beleive that I am 31 already! I guess when it comes to getting older, it's my parents that are REALLY old! :)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Where should I ship your walker to, you old fart! Happy Birthday!!

Riley and Steph said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sorry I missed ya at work! Hope you had a good one!

Angie Judd said...

Happy Birthday!!

masonmadness said...

Where are the pictures??? I feel the same way about getting old. I know it sounds stupid but once I hit 30 it doesn't seem like my body can handle some of the things it used to! Oh well. It's part of life right? Happy Birthday again!

Briana said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day with your peach cobbler.

Morgan Family said...

Thanks for having us over. It was fun to spend your birthday with you. Love ya!

mrs. m said...

hey girl! happy belated birthday! jacob is getting so big! i think he looks alot like hunter. sorry i've been bad at keeping in touch. it sees i am always busy and never have a minute to myself. hope all is good there. love ya! sarah