Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doctor appointments

On Tuesday, Hunter had his 3 year old well-check up. The only shot that he had to have was the flu shot. He did pretty good considering that he would fight with me to strap him down! They gave him a sucker right after and he calmed down.
We had Jacob checked too, cause he has been sneezing and coughing. We had him weighed and measured, and right now, he weighs 12 lbs 5 oz and is 23 3/4 in. long!!! Hunter was 42 lbs and 39 1/4 in. long! :) They are both getting tall!

Today was hunter's first day of school! (pre-K!) He was the first one there and he immediately sat down and started to play while we were waiting for the bus to come. The kids finally came, and everyone sat in a half circle. Hunter's shoe fell off and the boy next to him was trying to help him. The kids were so cute and helpful! When i left, he was that I was leaving and was crying. I was sad for him, but i know that he will be okay and that school will be soooo good for him. As I sit here with jacob at home alone, it's so quite without him. It makes me realize that I am blessed and that I wouldn't know what to do with out him!! I love you hunter!

Well... that's all for right now. I got a picture of him this morning before going to his first day of school so i will post it soon!

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Holy cow your boys are both getting so big! I can't wait to see what Jhett weighs now but it will be Dec. 8th. Disney on Ice looked like so much fun. I'm sure Hunter will LOVE school. That's so fun for him!

Briana said...

How fun you got to go to Disney on Ice. Looks like a blast! Can't believe Hunter is on his first day of school. Time flies!!