Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jacob at 4 months!

Ok.... so I haven't updated my blog lately, and thanksgiving flew by and now it's already december!! yeah, time does fly! I have to say that I am thankful for alot of things. First off, I'm thankful for my husband and kids. I love them so much! I honestly wouldn't know what to do without them, especially my husband. He puts up with me alot and is really patient with me. Second of all, My Heavenly Father. We have been so blessed lately. Ryan got a 1.50 raise for his job, and we have been able to start buying christmas for the boys~ we have just been blessed all the way around.

Thanksgiving night, we left hunter with my in-laws and took jacob with us on Friday morning and did the "black friday"~ never again~ that was tiring-even though we got up at 6:30 a.m. and left the house by 7:30. Try packing a 12.5 pounder around~ that'll give you some exersice!

Well.... as I said earlier, yes Jacob is getting big! He is still collicy! His sleeping habits during the day are horrible! He is awake an hour and then sleeps an hour and has that pattern throughout the day. Then he is fussy alot. When I feed him, he will latch on just fine and then 3-5 minutes he pulls away and fusses and then will eat some more. oh, it's fun!!
We are giving him previcid once a day. At night when I leave for work, Jacob gives ryan the fits and cries for 1-2 hours straight!
The good news is that he is a fun baby and smiles and laughs alot. We are truly blessed! i just wish that he didn't have collic!
He goes in to the doc. for his 4 month check up and we will be getting another weight and height on him. i will up date with hopefully a picture or two soon!

3 comments:

Morgan Family said...

I am sorry to hear that Jacob is still colicky. That is not fun! So you are not a fan of Black Friday huh? I loved going, but you are right the crowds are crazy! I hope you have a great day!

Love ya!

Noelle said...

Congrats Ryan on the raise. That is great.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I can't believe how big Jacob and Hunter are getting.