Thursday, December 11, 2008

catching up!

Okay, so I am really bad as far as getting caught up with this silly blog and staying caught up. I'll blame it on having two kids! :)
Anyway.... I have been meaning to get pictures on the blog so here they are.
Hunter is now liking the bus and school as well..
We get to go home to my mom's for christmas this year! I am so excited! Everyone (except for my dad and possibly jordon and wendi.) Jordon has to have his yucky chemo treatment on the 23rd and this will be the first time that it goes to his heart. I hope that he will be okay, and that he will be able to come with us.
Anyway... Jacob is doing well and is growing like a weed! To give you an up date on his weight, he is 12lbs 13 oz and 24 1/4 inches long! He is getting to where he loves to hear his voice and is getting really vocal. He laughs and smiles alot! He is going to bed at 8:30 p.m. and doesn't get up to eat again til 4:30a.m.! He loves to play peek-a-boo and patti-cake. He just laughs, it's so cute! :) He sucks his thumb nonstop! I talked to the dentist when I had my teeth cleaned and told him and he said to get him addicted to the binki cause it comes time to wheening him from the binki, I can just cut the binki like we did with hunter. So hopefully, he will get used to the binki instead.

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I can't wait to see you guys. That will be so fun. You are SO LUCKY to have Jacob sleep like that. I wish I could get Jhett sleeping better. He's being a turkey lately. Give me any tips on getting him to take a binki too because Jhett loves his thumb also. See you soon!

Morgan Family said...

That is so awesome that Hunter is riding a bus! Don't you just love when they are at this stage of life and start smiling and communicating more. Both boys are so cute! Love ya!