Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So, I guess I have to say that I am just one big party pooper when it comes to halloween! I didn't get the chance to look for a costume for myself, and before I knew it, it was too late. I will spend the money and time for my kids but I'm just not into it I guess.
I bought a knight outfit for Hunter and a bumble bee outfit for Jacob. They were really cute.
Ryan and I had the day off and we just took it easy all day. We fought with hunter to take a nap and he ended up taking an hour nap and was still cranky!
We got invited to my in-laws ward trunk or treat. It was fun for hunter to go around and get candy for a short time. After that, we went to ryan's grandma's house and she always makes cute party sacks full of treats. It always comes with rice crispy treats, and small stuffed animal, a gift card to mc donald's and fruit snacks. We weren't there very long, and went back to my in-laws house for dinner. We just had sandwiches and chips. After dinner, jacob was having a hard time with his stomach again,so we went home to bed.

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Sharida I bet the boys looked darling. Post pictures if you have them. You're not a party pooper-if I didn't have my crazy sister I wouldn't have had a costume either. I bet Hunter loved getting the candy. Sorry to hear about Jacob. I hope things look up. We love ya!

Briana said...

I want pictures of the kids in their costumes!!! I am a party pooper when it comes to Halloween too. (It's not my favorite for some reason) Seemed like a nice day though. Happy Halloween!