Friday, November 14, 2008

Hunter's 3rd Birthday!

So.... Hunter just turned 3 today!! I can't believe it! Where did the last 3 years go!?? He has grown so fast! I am so lucky and greatful to have him in my life and in our family! He is such a joy to be with! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my boys~ I am truly blessed!

This morning, we met with 5 different women that will be working with hunter. I was really impressed with them all! There was an occupational therapist, speech therapist, a p.e. teacher and a couple of other therapists.
Anyway... he starts pre-K (Special ED) next wednesday, and will go wed. friday's! I am so excited that he is getting the extra help that he needs to succeed!
He also gets to ride a bus!! It will come to our house, and he will be gone for 2 1/2 hours and then come home. It will be a big adjustement (for me) and transition but this will be really good for him to open up! I am just really excited all the way around! :) I guess I have to say that it's just crazy to think that i had him 3 years ago!!

Ryan and I decided to take hunter to Disney on Ice for his birthday! So, my mom bought hunter's ticket for his birthday! Thank you mom for the gift and for all that you do!!
I know that he will have a good time! We will take alot of pictures and post them later.

To give you an update on Jacob. He will be 4 months old on the 27th!! He is smiling ALOT and giggles! It's so cute! He is doing alot better with his stomach aches. He is on prevacid cause he is collic. He actually goes 8-9 hours without eating in the night and eats every 2-2 1/2 hours during the day! I haven't weighed him for a while and am anxious to know what his weight is now. The last time that he was weighed, he was 11 lbs, 11 oz! I'm sure that he is well over 12 pounds now!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Yeah Hunter! Happy Birthday! That will be so fun for him to be in school. I can't wait until mine is in preschool.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Hunter. Wow time does go fast. THat is great he is getting some additional help.

Candace and Brian said...

Happy Birthday HUNTER!!!!! I can't believe he is 3 either. YOu will both love Disney on Ice. How fun!! That is awesome about his preschool and all the help he will be getting. It's so nice they have so many support systems now. Can't wait to see all your pictures. Love ya!

Briana said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! Your boys are adorable!