Monday, November 17, 2008

Sucking the Thumb!!

Well... Jacob has officially found his thumb! We have to pull it out and give the binki to him instead. He of course spits it out and in goes the fist! Yeah, every one says that it's cute but hopefully, he doesn't think that he can suck his thumb! I really don't want to pay for braces in the future! :)

Anyway... Jacob will be 4 months on the 27th! He is growing like a weed! He is so much fun and have been a blessing in my personal life! He is laughing and smiling and is a happy baby.... most of the time!
I guess i have him kindof spoiled cause i hold him til he falls asleep and then I lay him down. It never fails that 5 minutes later he is fussing! Oh, well I love him alot, what can i say??
When he goes down for bed at night, he is pretty good to stay asleep.

So, This is going to sound like i'm comparing babies, but I was watching Jhett's video of him rolling! I can't beleive how fast he is moving! Jacob on the other hand, I put him on his tummy all of the time, and he's not rolling yet. He did come 5 weeks early and hopefully, he will catch up and roll soon! :)
Well that's all i have to say for right now. I better go and pay attention to my kids!
I will post pictures later.

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Sharida, how funny about the thumb-Jhett LOVES his too. Don't let Jhett's rolling fool you. He does it sparatically. That's so fun Jacob is smiling and laughing. It melts your heart doesn't it. I can't wait to get all the boys together again. Are you coming out for Christmas? Love ya!

Morgan Family said...

That is fun that he found his thumb. I would say he is ok with it for a while before there is any permanent damage and he needs braces. Just ask me.. I had them because of that reason! :)