Sunday, January 4, 2009

*5 Months Old






















Jacob turned 5 months just after christmas. On Jan 3rd, I had him on the floor on his gym mat and all of a sudden he rolled! I got so excited that I scared Ryan a little bit!

Now, everytime i put him on the floor to play it takes him only 2-3 minutes and he is on his stomach! After a few minutes he gets frustrated and can't roll back over. It's kindof cute. I'm sure that he will figure it out really fast too.


Today, was Hunter's first week of going to Primary! Yes, I can't beleive that he is now a Sunbeam! I took him to class and soon as I was out of his sight, he cried so hard that big alligator tears rolled down his cheeks. I felt bad so I stayed with him during class. Then after that, it was time for singing time, and I left and went to R.S. and after church he had one shoe off and had been crying again. Anyway...I think that after a couple of weeks of going, he'll be better.



Here are some cute pictures that I took of Jacob eating rice cereal for the first time.






2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Yeah for Hunter with Primary. THat is such a scary transition for them I am sure. I'm sure the tears melted your heart. Yeah for Jacob for rolling. That's so fun and he's getting so big. I hope the rice cereal helps you and him out. Good luck!

Morgan Family said...

That is so exciting that Jacob is now rolling. I can't believe that Hunter is in Primary now. They both are growing up so fast. Love ya!