Monday, January 19, 2009

up date

Wow! It's been too long since I up dated our blog, so while I have a short time, I will give some up date on what has been going on.
Hunter is going to school on wednesdays and fridays. He loves it .... i think. His teacher's aid says that he is doing really well. Ryan and I drill him every day with words that he can say... the words that he is now saying are:
mom Animal sounds:
dad
cookie wolf
love you (wuv ooo) cow
mama (grandma) kitty
juice bee
apple (pple) dog
bye
hello(almost clear)
baby (bebe)

Well... anyway... he is getting better! He says more than this, i just can't think right now.
Jacob is almost 6 months! He is constantly rolling and then gets mad that he can't roll back over!
Hunter and jake are like best friends! Hunter makes Jake laugh all of the time. His personality makes my day! He is so much fun and a blessing in our lives!
Ryan is busy with work and has gone back to school. He has about a year left and I can't wait to have him done!
I'm still working at the Provo Temple. I went from 20 hours a week to guaranteed 4 and then on call during the week. Things have been really tight but we have been so blessed at the same time.
that's all i have to report right now.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Hunter. It is so fun to hear the kids talk. I am glad things are going well in your family

Morgan Family said...

That is so fun that Hunter is picking up new words. I love that stage! That is so great that your boys are so good together. They are both so much fun and it is fun to see them grow up. Love ya!

Riley and Steph said...

I am so happy for Hunter's progress and nice Mommy time for you and baby when he is at school. It was good to chat with you at the temple - it is probably tight, but it will work out! You are such a good Mom. I can't believe your baby is 6 months - it is sad how fast babies grow up! This is my last so I need to take it all in.... see ya soon.